diary of a wimpy kid by Jeff Kinny | Teen Ink

diary of a wimpy kid by Jeff Kinny

February 24, 2012
By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
40 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Diary of a wimpy kid is a brilliant book about a kid named Greg Hefley. Greg is a kid that doesn’t fit in and always is picked on. He is unpopular and has a miserable life. The best part of diary of a wimpy kid is when he gets in trouble. He has a hard life and no one ever understands him. He only has one friend.
He does not get along with his family and gets in fights with his brothers all the time. You could relate to Greg if you were an unpopular kid that does not fit in with the rest of the kids so diary of a wimpy kid is a great book and is fast pace and easy to read and a good way to past time. When you want to read they are really funny books that make you laugh. If you like, this book then you should read more of his books. Like diary of a wimpy kid rodrick rules and his other ones there are five you should read all of them if you liked the first one they are really good books I liked them all you should also read other funny fast pace books they are all really good books.
I would recommend this book if you are unpopular and do not fit in with the rest of the kids diary of a wimpy kid is a great book that makes you happy and want to read more often.
The books are all about Greg Heffly and him going through a hard life through middle school there are a few main characters Greg Heffly and Rowly Jefferson and his mom and dad and his big brother Rodrick. All and all diary of a wimpy kid is an excellent book that is fun to read.