Pendragon Merchant of Death | Teen Ink

Pendragon Merchant of Death

By CONAN BRONZE, Kelowna, Other
CONAN BRONZE, Kelowna, Other

Live long and prosper.
(Spawk)

Bobby Pendragon is a seemingly normal 14 year old, but there is something very special about Bobby. He is going to save the world, and not just earth as we know it. Bobby is swept off an alternant dimension known as Denduron, a territory riled by a magical tryant, a plagued by dangerous revelation. If Bobby want's to see his family again, he is going to have to accept his role as a savior. As he is about to discover Denduron is only the beginning.

Recommendation

This is the first book in the series, it is gripping, suspenseful, and mind boggling. I totally recommend this book to kids who like fantasy. It got me hooked on reading, and I bet it will do the same for you. D.J. Machale the author has done an over the top job, every book he's made is amazing, the greatness just keeps increasing everytime you read one of his books. The chapters are not to long but, it just makes you want to keep reading. The Pendragon merchant of death has a whole series that you can enjoy. D.J. Machale writes in away that teenagers understand, he made it teenager friendly.