Time Stops at Shamli by Ruskin Bond This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Time stops at Shamli.
One cant probably control time.But while reading this book, i didn't even realise how long it took me to read this book. perhaps because i felt each and every word of it. I don't know if time stops or not, but i do know that you wont realise how time passes by.
When ever Ruskin Bond writes he more or less relates it to his or "common man's" life. This books makes you experience many things even though you are not there...
Shamli is a small place which is not known by many people, about there Ruskin Bond wrote how that place became very important place for him. There he met his first love, who was his friend from his childhood. Things were perfect for them, just one problem, his friend was married to someone else. This story shows how Ruskin Bond Realised how things have changed. How his love have changed. And how much he changed.
A small town, Shamli, where train used to stop, nobody cared to step down, it was just a place where trains used to stop for no use. But for Ruskin Bond, it became a very important place for his life.
This book is worth reading and i'd definetly recomand you to read it!