Unwind by Neal Shusterman | Teen Ink

Unwind by Neal Shusterman

February 14, 2012
By Anonymous

The book I have just got done reading is Unwind by Neal Shusterman. Neal is a vary creative and long time writer, with a lot of books backing hem up on that. I hope my review will persuade you in to getting this book. The book is caching on vary fast.

The book Unwind is the most deep and heartfelt book i've personally read. Sorry you guys here goes a spoiler alert. This story is about three main kids in a world where your parents can basically kill you when you turn 13 of age until 18 years old. So they are trying to stay alive until they are 18 years of age. To understand this novel you have to put yourself in their shoes. I fortunately can and thats why I have deep feelings for this book. This is one of my new favorites.

This book is very good for teens so I recommend this book to 13 years old and up. This book is mostly about teens, so most teens can relate. Kids under this age can read it but I think teenagers will understand more unlike the younger children. I have seen teens read this novel and have put themselves in their position and have felt what I have felt.

I have learned a lot from this book. Mostly about how other people would feel if something like that would happen and sticking together. Also that you should always go by the blood is thicker then water because I think allot of parents betrayed their kids. Like in the book Levis parents picked him to be a tithe or unwind but not the kids that were storked. I would be flabbergasted if that happened to me.

So to rap this all up. This is a vary good book for teens and adults. The book Unwind is about three kids trying to stay alive in a modern world were you can abort your kids only at the ages of 13 to 18. this amazing book is by Neal Shusterman. Go out and get the book... You wont regret it.


The author's comments:
This was a school project