Unwind | Teen Ink

Unwind

February 13, 2012
By Shay55 BRONZE, Ypsilanti, Michigan
Shay55 BRONZE, Ypsilanti, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Unwind, something I never thought I would ever read. Its a really good book, but how do you get the most out of life? Is it how you take it in? Is it how you feel? Or is it much more than that?

When I think how to get the most out of life, I think of when Connor and Ariana were on top of the highway, on the balcony (page 3). Knowing if they take one too many steps to the right, they could be road kill. You have to have a lot of guts to be up there. Then they were not scared too. I couldn’t do it.

I also think about when Connor, Risa, and Levi were traveling with no parents and running from the cops. That takes a lot to do. That was through the whole book.
They were running because they didn’t wan to get unwound. I understand, I would have done the same thing. They could have been something in life. They could have been the President of the U.S.A or the best lawyer money could buy. So many things they could have been, and the law took that from them.

So, how do you get the most out of life? You could live on the edge or live a simple life, but how you live your life is up to you. Don’t take anyone else’s.