City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau | Teen Ink

City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau

February 3, 2012
By PeterChow BRONZE, Kelowna, Other
PeterChow BRONZE, Kelowna, Other
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Treat others the way you whant to be treated.


Stuck underground with limited supplies for the next human existence. Everyone’s dead, except us.
Full of mysteries and adventure you yourself will be stuck. Just like you the city of ember desperately seeks the light out of the forever darkness.
With the continuing series of city of ember the adventure continues will they survive, how will they get out? Well you will have to find that out.
The authors writing style makes you try to un puzzle the mystery and makes you feel like you’re in the story.
Fourteen year old Dune and Lizzy go through incredible adventure and find their way out but, faces the harsh weather of mother earth. Dune and Lizzy are just curious two kids but with great imagination.
This book is nice because it always reminded me of the great big maze in Disney land that took forever to get out.
I loved this book because it actually keeps you reading it I recommend this book to people who doesn’t mind reading for few hours straight because this book will make you.
















By Andrew


The author's comments:
I spent alot of time on this and hoped you enjoyed it !