Fallen by Lauren Kate | Teen Ink

Fallen by Lauren Kate

By Yuuki2012 BRONZE, Kelowna, Other
Yuuki2012 BRONZE, Kelowna, Other

“How many lives do you need to live, before you find someone worth dying for?”

FALLEN
By Lauren Kate
"What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours?"
There is something painfully familiar about Daniel Grigori. That is what Luce Price feels the moment she sees him on her first day at Sword and Cross boarding school. He's the one bright spot in a place where cell phones are banned, every other student is screwed up and security cameras watch your every move. Except Daniel ignores her, wanting nothing to do with her. But she can’t seem to let him go. Drawn to him like a moth to a flame, Luce has to discover why Daniel is so desperate to keep secret, even if it kills her!
This dangerously exciting novel will lure in with its action packed storyline , unique characters and the forbidden romance between two fated lovers. The author interprets this novel as though you were experiencing the events yourself. Fans of “Twilight” will absolutely adore this book because both novel’s themes are based on the power of love. Truthfully, I once fantasized over the novel “Twilight” but after I read “Fallen”, it was love at first sight. I absolutely craved this book much more then “Twilight” so sorry vampire fans, move over because the next generation of fallen angels are coming your way and it is going to be HOT!
I definitely recommend this book to “Twilight” fans, young teens indulged in supernatural romance and even adults! People who adore action, fantasy, romance and adventure should absolutely read this spectacular novel. Let this fill your taste buds with a bittersweet, juicy storyline that will leave you craving for more~
Can’t seem to satisfy your cravings? Then read the other books in this epic series: Torment, Passion and coming soon in June: Rapture! Bon Apetite~
Quotes ^_^: “Some angels are destined to fall.”
“But paradise is locked and bolted. We must make a journey around the world to see if a back door has perhaps been left open. . .”

I hope people will read this review and want to read this mind-blowing novel *O* I really enjoyed this book and hope you guys will too ^.^ Thank you for reading !
Domo arigato ^.~

vazenitran98 said...
on Mar. 3 2012 at 8:01 pm
vazenitran98, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

"I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street,I met a man who had no feet."

This is an amazing article. I loved and craved the book to! I hope Rapture comes out soon because my apetite for the last book is unsanitable!!

on Feb. 3 2012 at 2:57 pm
this review is awesome this makes me want to go get the book and start reading