The Pigman | Teen Ink

The Pigman

By buffalo66 BRONZE, Kenova, West Virginia
buffalo66 BRONZE, Kenova, West Virginia

The Pigman is one of the best books I've ever read. The Pigman by Paul Zindel is a great book. It is intended for teenagers because they can relate with it. It is realistic fiction meaning it didn't really happen, but it could in real life.

The Pigman takes place in New York. The three main characters are John, Lorraine, and Mr. Pignatti. It's about two kids who make up a charity to get money. They start hanging out with Mr. Pignatti instead of taking the money they become best of friends. He takes them to the zoo and shows them is best friend bobo the monkey because he's lonely.
The Pigman compared to any other book the reader would prefer The Pigman because it's better than any other book I've ever read. The reasoning is it relates to teenagers about drinking beer, and doing drugs. They all hang out with Mr. Pignatti and he has a heart attack and John and Lorraine have to lie to the cop, and say their Mr. Pignatti's kids.
I recommend this book to other readers because they can relate to it. It is a good book for other readers. The Pigman is the greatest book I ever read if you like reading you should read The Pigman by Paul Zindel.