The Soul Of A Butterfly by Muhammad Ali and Hana Yasmeen Ali

When my friend advised me to read this book, I wondered about this book's strange title. It's difficult for me to guess what genre is this. Later I was surprised to read author's name of the book as Muhammad Ali, who was once known to the world as a great boxer.

This book will brings you a strange feeling of a great boxer. Muhammad, who won three times world Heavy weight champion expressed his feeling about life and it's struggles in a beautiful way. He also expressed his feeling toward his religion. This book also includes some of the writings of Ali's daughter Hana. She explained to readers, what he learned from his dad.

My favorite part of the book was When Muhammad expressed his feeling about the man's wealth. He explained that the man's wealth is in his knowledge. The knowledge of self, love, and spirituality. In the last part of the book, Hana thanked her father for being the greatest guide and for helped her to grow her confidence.

In the end, Hana finished the book with a small poem saying that, 'He no longer has the energy to walk against the find and so he decides to make time a friend.'

After reading this book, I found the answers of many of my questions about the life. I am feeling my heart's self — confidence increased and I can manage any situation in future. Thanks to Muhammad Ali and Hana Ali for writing this book to encourage the teenagers.