Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling

January 13, 2012
By lin22wally22 GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
lin22wally22 GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
11 articles 0 photos 1 comment

“He was standing at the end of a very long dimly lit chamber.” In Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets J.K. Rowling shows her fantastic imagination in the fantasy wizarding world of Harry Potter. I will go over the characters, conflicts, and the Harry Potter series.

The main character, Harry Potter is one of the most famous young wizard. His main enemy is the dark lord, Voldermourt, who killed his parents when he was just a young baby. Next is Ron Weasly who is one of Harry's best friends. Ron comes from a large family. He has five siblings. Ron is a huge worry wart. Next is Hermonie Granger, she is Harry's other good friend. Hermonie is one of the smartest young witches. She is also very practical. Next is Tom Riddle, he is frozen in time through his journal. This is Lord Voldermourt when he was a young wizard at Hogwarts. Next is Ginny Weasly, she is Ron's younger sister. Ginny writes in Tom’s journal. she figures out it wasn’t the right thing to do. Finally is Professor Lockheart, a inspiring author. He is the defense against the dark arts teacher at Hogwarts. He can take on any type of dark magic. With every book there has to be problems.

Harry And Lord Voldermourt will always be enemies. Lord Voldermourt killed Harry’s parents when Harry was just a baby. Another conflict is between Ginny and Tom Riddle. Ginny thinks she is telling all her thoughts and feelings to the right person but she is telling them to someone who is a part of dark magic. After one book comes another. and another,and another.

This book is a large part in the Harry Potter series. In this book Harry learns more about the wizarding world. He also figures somethings out. About Dark magic and how it is misused. Harry is learning more and more about his unclear past.
Harry, just a regular boy so he thought is one of the greatest young wizard. Harry is about to do many things he never would of even thought of he would do.