The Feluda Series by Satyajit Ray | Teen Ink

The Feluda Series by Satyajit Ray

ILoveWritingAlot BRONZE, E, Other

Every end is a new beginning;
What a caterpillar calls an end the rest of the world calls a butterfly;
There never was a good war, or a bad peace.;
“People will believe anything if you whisper it.”
“Where words fail, Music speaks”

Feluda, or Prodosh Chandra Mitra, who uses the anglicized name Prodosh C. Mitter, is a fictional private investigator starring in a series of Bengali novels and short stories written by the famous Indian Bengali film director and writer Satyajit Ray.
It is a series that would want you to read more and more...
It has Tapesh who writes as "I"
If you read Sherlock Holmes you'd realize how many things are same like the Dialogue "if you please tell what happened or let me do the talking and correct me when i go wrong" In many story like "Royal Bengal Mystery" it has really amazing ending which makes you speechless.
While reading it you slowly start liking the intelligence of Feluda.
You can call him the "Indian Sherlock Holmes" Inspired to this authors son, Sandeep Ray made many movies. Satyajit Ray also made a movie called "Sonar kella" (the golden Fortress) which made the place Jaiselmer in Rajasthan a tourist and must go place.
So if you like murder, crime or thriller i think you should definitely read this book.
Some of the Feluda stories have been made into comic strips by different artists and authors. These have been published by Ananda Publishers.English versions of comics have appeared in The Telegraph.