The Elevnth Plague by Jeff Hirsch | Teen Ink

The Elevnth Plague by Jeff Hirsch

By CarlosSpyC BRONZE, Albany, New York
CarlosSpyC BRONZE, Albany, New York

At the book fair I was searching for a new exciting book, out of the corner of my eye I Saw a green book cover. It read The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch. I decided to try out the book.

While I was reading the book my heart was pounding The Eleventh Plague had many cliff hangers along the way. Once you start the book you won’t be able to put it down.

The book is about a boy named Stephen. His father and him survived a new age disease called The Eleventh Plague. While the two were running away from the bad guys there was a really bad storm. Stephen’s father had fallen in a ditch and hit his head. He fell in to a coma. While protecting his dad other salvagers found them and took them to their town which was untouched by the plague.

At the village Stephen meets a mischievous girl named Jenny. He starts to go to school with her little brother. When Things start in the town the two run off to a barn for protection. While Stephen goes to collecting materials the barn starts on fire. Stephen had to go and get her out of the flaming barn.

If you want to know more about the book you will have to read it. I would recommended this book to people who like action and thrilling books.