Night Fire by George Edward Stanley | Teen Ink

Night Fire by George Edward Stanley

December 21, 2011
By xxjasonxx BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
xxjasonxx BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Night fire is a very interesting story of hate and racism. This book was good and bad at the same time. It made me feel like I was in the 1800’s but I hated that they hated on blacks for there color and this book got quite boring and by far the worst book I’ve ever read.



This book is historical fiction but still this book was poorly protruded also. This story was about love, racism, hate, death, moving, and all together depression. The main characters father dies, then they move to his dad’s old home in which he grew up. They live with a few people but the blacks are hated by the K.K.K group. Many blacks were treated equal but to them the blacks were evil and they wanted to kill them and anyone that wanted to help or were loving and caring for a black.



The author used poor terms and was too boarding overall. Through out the story I got lost and was board and even worst I was falling asleep trying to read it. The book it self was very boarding, the author went on and on about one thing and that caused me to hate the book. The best thing about this book was the hook, his father dying from a car crash was a great start and them moving to his old home was a great idea but the rest of story was full of flaws and was an announce to read. I think that no one should ever read this book and it should be unpublished and that forth to me this story sucked and I will never recommend it.


The author's comments:
it was one of the worst books I've ever read