Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins | Teen Ink

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

December 20, 2011
By GhostRider36 BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
GhostRider36 BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Katniss never knew that when she left the arena that her problems weren’t over. In fact, they had just begun. There’s word that there could be rebellion against the capitol which Katniss and Peeta accidentally created. Catching Fire, the second book in Suzanne Collins’ series, will keep you reading at the edge of your seat. When Katniss and Peeta have to go on their victory tour, it is nothing like they planned. They have to diminish thoughts of a rebellion and convince President Snow and the whole capitol that they are lost in their love. Otherwise, the consequences will be brutal.


This sci-fi book will hook you in all the drama and action, and never let you go. The way that Suzanne Collins writes, it will make you read page after page. The author did a great job in making a fantastic setting and an intriguing theme. With all these exciting elements and a great conflict, Catching Fire was ultimately an amazing book. I would recommend this book to all teen readers who are ready for an adventurous and ecstatic story. I would suggest that readers interested in the gripping book, first read The Hunger Games, which is the first book in this wonderful series. I am so glad I read this book and I can’t wait to read the next one, Mockingjay.


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.