Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans | Teen Ink

Michael Vey by Richard Paul Evans

By amy cimorelli BRONZE, Malibu, California
amy cimorelli BRONZE, Malibu, California

I picked up this book on a lazy Sunday evening, and finished it over the following two hours! It was intense,adventurous, fun to read, and full of suspense. I learned a lot about the value of the individual, that every human life is important even those souls that have lost their way. I also leaned about bravery And that it is not just charging ahead blindly, but clearly seeing the danger facing it anyway. I loved the message that humans aren't expendable, and freedom is extremely important in order to live a fulfilling life.
I immediately looked online for the release date of the next book after i finished! I immensely enjoyed reading it and highly recommend it. :)

Superhero_Fan SILVER, Tomorrowland, California

"Impossible; for How many people did you know who refracted your own light to you?” - Fahrenheit 451

I liked this book too! It was awesome, even though some of the dialogue was a little flat. I've already read the second one, and it's my favorite so far! 
  Richard Paul Evans has already written the third book, and it'll be released on September seventeenth! I can't wait!

P.S. I love superhero books! They're my favorite genre!