Until The End by Christopher Pike | Teen Ink

Until The End by Christopher Pike

By ABunnyThatRawrz BRONZE, MoundsView, Minnesota
ABunnyThatRawrz BRONZE, MoundsView, Minnesota

Sometimes, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale.

What would you do if the most talked about party of the year turned into a crime scene? Imagine hearing a gunshot blasting through your mind, and running up the stairs to see a person laying dead on your bedroom floor. That’s what the characters of this story had to deal with, in only a moment’s time.Until The End is definitely a good book to read.

I’ll start out with one thing I don’t like about this book. The introduction. It too almost 100 pages JUST to get to any interesting/action scenes. I almost put this book down instantly. But if you have the patience to stick through it, you will really enjoy this book.

Another problem I had with this book is there are too many main characters. It seems like each person has their own book within a book! I can think of 10 main characters off the top of my head If this book didn’t have so many different stories between the characters, it would’ve been easier to understand.

But there were ALOT of things I liked about this book. For example, the ending. I NEVER would’ve expected it! It added a new level of thinking to the book, which really makes you go, “Oh! that makes sense now!” It was a twist that I don’t think anybody would’ve guessed.

I also liked all of the settings of this book. The three main ones were: Polly/Alice’s house, the prom, and the cruise ship. It seems like there’s no important events that take place that don’t have a major surprise in store.

All in all, I really loved this book. It was the perfect combination of murder/romance/teen drama books, all in between one cover! I recommend that anybody who likes drama and forbidden love should go out and read this amazing book.

I was inspired to write this piece because this book is one of my favorite books I've read.