review of unwind by Neal Shusterman | Teen Ink

review of unwind by Neal Shusterman

By chrisRock BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
chrisRock BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan

flubby flub

Unwind, by Neal Shusterman, is a story of survival. Connor and Risa are always running from somebody. Sometimes, regular people are trying to help them, but other times they will just be trying to turn them in. You never know if it is a trick or not. I always wanted to find out if they are going to turn them in or if they are just helping them out. another thing is that a Connor and Risa always know there way out of a situation. They always know what to do. All the time they are running from something called an unwind. This is when they take every single body part from you and use them as replacement parts for someone who lost an arm or leg. They just unwind someone and use their arm on the person that got hurt.

I loved this book because it was filled with suspense. You never know what is going to happen next but you always have a guess. I never wanted to put the book down because of this. I also liked the concept and idea of the whole book, how they can unwind someone and take them out of life without really killing them. It was always interesting to me and that also kept me hooked in the story. Another thing I liked about this book is the clappers. I never would have came up with something as interesting as that.