Unwind by Neal Shustetman | Teen Ink

Unwind by Neal Shustetman

November 29, 2011
By ChrisPerson BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
ChrisPerson BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

What if your parents could have told you that you were being forced into the process of harvesting all of your body? In Unwind, a sci-fi novel by Neal Shusterman, this is exactly what has happened to three middle-school level children in a distant future, where human life can, at any time between the ages of 13 and 18, be almost terminated. This action-packed book follows the three AWOL children in their attempt to escape from a fate that nobody wants to meet and to escape with their lives.
Unwind is written in a perfect manner that keeps the reader on the edge of his/her seat, and the suspense will almost tear you apart. There’s always some suspense in this book, from what’s going to happen next to what’s happening, so it’s hard to put this kind of book down and stop reading! I would highly recommend this book to anybody who wants a good read and is interested in genres from sci-fi to action/adventure. This is the perfect book for someone between the ages of 13-18, and is a must read for anyone with a liking for good book!


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 5 comments.


Nico said...
on Dec. 7 2011 at 9:33 pm
Loved the review it was ausome!!!!!!!!!!!! Your freind, Nico

Nessie said...
on Dec. 6 2011 at 7:19 pm
Great review!  Sounds like a great book for my boys!

Sundance said...
on Dec. 6 2011 at 6:09 pm
Excellent review! This will greatly help me with my Christmas shopping :)

gboal said...
on Dec. 6 2011 at 4:08 pm
I love this review!  I think I will purchase for my neice for Christmas- great job!!

Justmom said...
on Dec. 6 2011 at 4:02 pm
Loved this review. Sounds like a spine chiller book.