Trapped by Micheal Northrop | Teen Ink

Trapped by Micheal Northrop

By Cristian Marquez BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan
Cristian Marquez BRONZE, Dexter, Michigan

When was the last time you found a book that you just could not stop reading? This book, Trapped,by Micheal Northrop, is a very descriptive book about seven teenagers who are trapped inside their own high school during a terrifying blizzard. Scotty, the main character, and his friends are trying to survive this horrible disaster but the question is, how long can all of them last? Who knows what will happen?The genre of this book is realistic fiction because they have to go through a lot of struggles and problems during the modern day.

I really enjoyed this book and author. What I think Northrop did well was he made everything very clear to understand and put so much work into book to make it come alive. I like this book because of the description and again it was easy to understand what was happening. The thing that kept me reading the most was wondering how were they going to get out? They were all trapped and all around the ages of 15, what were they going to do?This book was awesome and I would recommend this book to all ages because there is no adult language and its easy to understand and read. The book was great in every way. From the beginning to the end. I again would highly recommend kids to take a seat and start to read this book.

crispy24 said...
HMMMM now you got me interested!  I have to make a road trip to the library! :-)

j2thet said...
Great review!  I'll definitely have to check this book out.

mom276 said...
Accidentally clicked the 3rd star but u deserve 5!

mom276 said...
Great job Cristian! I'm very proud of you :-)