The Killer Angels | Teen Ink

The Killer Angels

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

The Pulizter prize winning, Killer Angels will captivate you from the very fist page and will stimulate your love for history. Not only do you get an indepth story of the Gettysburg battle, but also it brings you into the minds and feelings of people such as General Robert E. Lee, General Longstreet, and Captain Chaimberlain.

The books places you in the center of an intense battle between the South and North. Another Southern victory could mean the end of the Civil War, separating the UNITED states of America forever.
Unlike school, where students recieve a biased account of the war favoring the North, this book touches upon the opinions of both North and South. In this bloody battle, Best friends separated from the war meet, ordering the death of each other. Brothers are separted on this field of demons, and killer angels, not knowing if the other is still alive.
Enter the world of war. Experience the suffering, and saddness. Truly understanding the meaning of war may be grieving to your heart, but this story is one that you will never regret reading.