The Warlcok- The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel | Teen Ink

The Warlcok- The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel

By JaceFreiboth BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
JaceFreiboth BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

The Warlock, by Ireland’s most successful author, Michael Scott is part of the series The Secrets of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel. The fantasy story takes place all around the world, and multiple shadow realms, and has many characters that all play a big role in the book. The book spends a lot of time in Paris, and that’s where book five, the Warlock starts in this amazing adventure. Sophie and Josh Newman were just normal twin teens. Until one day when they became involved with immortal humans, Nicholas and Pernelle Flamel. Nicholas and Pernelle are guardians of the codex. Their destiny is to wait for the twins of legend, and give them the codex. The codex is a book filled with all the knowledge of the world. Apparently, both Josh and Sophie’s destiny had been predicted 10,000 years ago by Abraham the Mage. A prophecy stated that twins, one with a golden aurora, and the other with a silver aurora. One to save the world, and one to destroy it. But which is which? This whole series is definitely one to keep readers flipping pages all night long. I highly recommend this story.