The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan | Teen Ink

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

By Timmy V BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
Timmy V BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

After writing tons of best selling books, Rick Riordan writes another masterpiece. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan is a fantasy book and is about three main characters named Piper, Leo, and Jason and their quest to save the queen of the gods, Hera. On their way, they battle many monsters and overcome many problems. Together, they try to save Hera and give the other gods some time to prepare before the enemy’s big attack.
On the other hand, I really liked this book because of the details, action, humor, the basic idea, and it’s appropriate for just about anyone. In the beginning of the book, Piper almost dies twice while falling but Jason saves her twice by flying. I also really liked the action in this book because I couldn’t stop reading because I wanted to find out what was next. I found this book to be pretty funny because when the heroes are faced against deadly monsters, they make jokes out of it. Just thinking about the book brings me to my next point of why it was really good. The basic idea of the book is very cool. Three half-bloods against all odds are trying to save a goddess with just about every monster after them. The Lost hero uses good vocabulary words and what I really like is that there will be more books in the series and Rick Riordan has written a lot of books. I would give this book a perfect five out of five because of its details, action, humor, plain idea, and it’s appropriate for almost everyone. You will not be disappointed if you read it!

I really liked this book and you should read it too.