American Assassin by Vince Flynn | Teen Ink

American Assassin by Vince Flynn

By uggovcb BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
uggovcb BRONZE, Chapel Hill, North Carolina

What would you do if the love of your life was killed in a terrorist attack? Would you try to avenge her death? In this book, Mitch Rapp does! Mitch Rapp gets recruited by the CIA to hunt down and kill terrorists. His first mission is to hunt down and kill the group of people who took over and crashed the plane in which his fiancée. In the rest of the book, Mitch is tempted to find the organization that killed his lover.
I loved this book because of all of the action. This book was impossible for me to put down. Every time I tried to, I felt like I would miss something extremely important! This is a great read and very well written. I would recommend this book to anybody who likes lots of action and adventure that is a teenage boy. This book is a quick read because it is impossible to put down. The things they talk about in this book can get a little bit graphic, but it is still a phenomenal book. This is one of the greatest books I have ever read! No doubt about it, this book deserves 5 stars.