The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Do you want to read the new greatest book of this generation? Are you looking for an suspensful book to read? Well look no further, for I have found your new true book love. In this amazing story, The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan, you will escape to a modern world where demigods, for centuries, have been living in a hidden Roman camp. This camp is the remaining of the once known powerful Roman Empire.
One afternoon a strange boy appears named Percy Jackson. Yes, I am talking about the hero of Percy and the Olympians series! He has arrived to California with no memory whatsoever of his past. This story begins when he meets two new friends, Frank and Hazel. They are all sent on an impossible journey to face gods, poisonous snakes, monsters and other evil bad guys. Once again Rick Riordan has made words and paper a masterpiece. If you are a fantasy fan then you can not miss out on this wonderful opportunity. For this is the book to read!