Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K, Rowling

Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire
By J.K. Rowling

If you like suspenseful books full of adventure and danger, mysteries and magic, then Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is a great book for you.
This book is the fourth novel in J.K.Rowling’s seven part series of Harry Potter. Throughout the whole book you’ll be on the edge of your seat. It’s so epic will not want to put it down!
The Goblet of Fire is full of adventure, fun, a little sadness, and at some parts just down-right scary. I loved this book because it was funny and mysterious.
Harry Potter has just turned fourteen and desperately wants to go to the Quiditch World Cup with Ron Weasley and his family. But when Death Eaters ruin the party, someone, or something, flashes the Dark Mark into the sky. Has Lord Voldemort returned? You’ll just have to read the book yourself to find out.
I would definitely suggest this scary, yet addictive book to anyone in seventh grade or older or to anyone else who loves a long, absorbing, hard-to-put-down book.
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is sure to make you jump out of your seat with excitement and definitely make you crave more Harry Potter.
A definite five star book!

lit.rox This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Oct. 31, 2011 at 7:29 am
I like harry potter too.I totally agree with you about all that excitement.I like the other books of the series better, though.