Enclave by Ann Aguirre | Teen Ink

Enclave by Ann Aguirre

By SuttenRocks BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois
SuttenRocks BRONZE, Monticello, Illinois

Enclave
By: Ann Aguirre

Have you ever read a book you just can’t stop reading? A book where you’re always guessing what’s happening next? In this thrilling story, Enclave by Ann Aguirre, you’ll always be mind boggled by what’s happening. This book is a very good adventurous book. Enclave is a great read for fans of the Hunger Games. Enclave takes place in the future where humans have been overrun by sickness. Where clans of human tribes live underground and have to fight “Freaks,” check out this book and find out what the “freaks,” are.

Enclave is a very well written, descriptive book describing the future. Deuce and Fade are the main characters where they’ll learn to like, or hate each other as the story goes along. The conflict of this story is the Enclave is becoming dangerous, where freaks are becoming not only smarter, but repopulating. How will they survive? Read and find out how they do survive. The strengths of Enclave are how Ann Aguirre leads you on and then Bam!! It just happens. Another one of her strengths is the detailed structure of the text. The only thing that I would warn you about is the slow….start of the text.

Enclave is a very good fictional book to read and I recommend many other people read Enclave. This book will change the way you thing how hard our life is as an 8th grader. All in all this Is a very good book.