The short second life of Bree Tanner by Stephanie Meyer

The short second life of Bree Tanner is the story of a girl named Bree Tanner who in the third book of the Twilight series was turned in to a vampire to help fight against Edward Cullen and his family for Bella. The new born army was created by Victoria to revenge her love James both are part of the James’s Coven. In this book you will follow Bree on her adventures in her short lived Vampirism.
Stephanie Meyer has wrote Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Braking Dawn. She has also wrote the book Host.
If you loved the Twilight saga and want to learn more about some of the characters then you should read this book to learn more about the thoughts of Victoria and the new born army and what they were thinking during the fight. Then you should read this book. This book is a page turner just like all of Stephanie Meyer’s books.

Paradise_Lost said...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:28 am
Good review, concise and to the point.

the-tears-Im-crying-dont-deserve-you replied...
Dec. 1, 2011 at 9:32 am
thanks Your a nice person you know that

Dontbeahaterbealover said...
Oct. 2, 2011 at 11:23 am
please tell me how I did s that when I wright another one I can do better than this one

JustListen88 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
I love the review. Do more for sure!

the-tears-im-crying-dont-deserve-you replied...
Oct. 10, 2011 at 9:45 am

Thank you