Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson | Teen Ink

Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Have you ever read the book Among the Hidden? Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix, is a book about a boy name Luke who is one of the shadow children, a third child forbidden by the Population Police.
From when he was born to now, his whole life is about hiding. He never gets to go to school like his brothers and other kids who isn't a third child. Because new housing development is replacing the wood next to his farm house, he is no longer allow to go outside.
Then a family move next door. Luke find out that this family also has an third child, a girl name Jen. They soon became friends.
Jen lived a life totally different from Luke. Since her family is wealthy, she have a regular life like regular kids and so much more better. Jen and Luke seems to be both in the same world and at the same time, both in a very different world. She is the kind of girl who is willing to take any risk and face any danger to come out of the shadows.
Will Luke dare to be involve in her dangerous plan? Can he not?
I know you might think I have too much to say or I am very annoying but believe me, if you're convince and will read this book, you will thank me so much.