Bone: Ghost Circles by Jeff Smith | Teen Ink

Bone: Ghost Circles by Jeff Smith

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Bone is a great comic book series written by Jeff Smith. He is a fabulous writer that knows how to build up suspense even in a comic book! In Ghost Circles Phone Bone and his cousins Smiley and Phoney Bone, journey with the princess of Atheia and her grandma. This group journeys out away from the battle with the rat creatures and the stick-eaters because the lord of the locust is near and makes Thorn weak. They find a hidden tunnel in the mountainside while trying to escape from Kingdok( a big freaky looking animal). They get inside the tunnel and just then the volcano that is on the mountain that they are on suddenly starts to erupt. Inside the tunnel Thorn is overcome by the Lord of the Locust and faints. When she wakes up she said that the Lord of the Locust visited her and that Phone Bone saved her. When they get outside the tunnel everything is covered in ash. The beautiful valley that was once there was covered in ash and ghost circles. The ghost circles are like portals to another world and suck in anything that steps into them. They avoid the ghost circles and keep on their journey to Atheia.