TTFN By Lauren Myracle | Teen Ink

TTFN By Lauren Myracle

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

If you're a girl and a teenager you will love this book. It has all the problems girls go through in life. Like boys, moving and you know just girl stuff. This is a great book for any girls out there that love reading chat room's conversations.
This book has some grown up things in this book so you have to be mature to read this book. I think this is one of the best books I have read. It's one of those books you just can't put down after you read the first page. You will always be on the edge of your seat. This book is written like your in a chat room. So you have to know to how to read chat rooms. If you don't know what ttyl, ttfn, lol, or so much more then you shouldn't be reading this book; then you will be confused through the whole book.
This book is about three girls who are best friends and they have been through a lot with each other. They have been in big fights and problems with guys. They each have a screen name and Zoe is, Zoegirl, and she is the goodie good. Angela is Snowgirl is the one who keeps their friendship together. Maddie is madmaddie and she is the bad girl.
They have all different personalities and I think the author Lauren Myracle did a great job making all of their personalities unique. There are a lot of twist and turns in this book.