Shadow Children By Margret Peterson Haddix

The shadow children series are really good. The books start with among the hidden and end with among the free. It is a series of seven books. It's about the future and in the future you're not aloud to have more two kids.
If you have more then two kids you have to dispose the extra. Some parents chose hiding the extras instead of disposing of them. If you are caught then you could be killed along with your extra children. End the end the third children fight for the rights and win them.

The author did a great job with these books. From among the hidden to among the free the author did a great job of keeping the reading wanting more. I loved all the characters and when one of them died it was so sad ik felt like I was there in that time. One thing could have been done better was making it connected to life today.

For those of you out there who dislike your siblings take advanges of them cause they wont be there for ever. Be nice and spend time with them cause when there gone you will miss them.