Forever in Blue, Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares | Teen Ink

Forever in Blue, Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares

By Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York
Bapalapa2 ELITE, Brooklyn, New York

Ann Brashares wrote with a hilarious and dramatic way in her fourth book Forever In Blue. Forever In Blue is about four best friends who are trying to deal with major changes in their life while they're away from each other, not just for the summer but for their entire freshmen year at collage. Which makes it harder for them to be there for each other. Ann brashares only reason for writing is for entertainment, to make us laugh, its obvious that it works because of all of the copies sold and the movie made based on the book.

Ann Brashares is a young girl at heart, who remembers the events and challenges of growing up. Which made her books so believable and fun to read. She didn't stop at just one book. She continued to write till her fourth and last book of the series of The Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants.

The book Forever In Blue tells us the challenges,adventures and relationships of the four best friends:bridget,Carmen,lena,tibby's summer and year of their freshmen year at collage.

The book is well written and entertaining but sometimes skips details.