Cirque Du Freak The Vampires Assistant by Darren Shan

The vampires assistant is a compelling book full of plots and is a sequel to the frightening and gruesome. Cirque Du Freak will leave the reader on the edge of their seats.
It all starts with a boy named Darren Shan and he is a vampire's assistant and he assists Mr. Crepsley in a adventure traveling all over the world with a freak show but you wouldn't call it that cause the people or I should say things in the freak show would be mad. So Mr. Crepsley and Darren are in this show and what they do in the show is control a very deadly and poisons tarantula that could kill or paralyze you with one bite. And they can control the tarantula with there thoughts.

I recommend this book because it is just a great book that will leave readers on the edge of their seat itching just to turn the page. It is a very fast paced book from the first page to the last.

I would Rate this Book A solid 10 out of 10

graciepoo829 said...
WOW!!!! i have read books 1 and 2 but plan to read all 12 books :) i would also rate them a solid 10 out of 10 because they are the best things i have ever read! i love it soooo much!!! :)