The Lying Game by Sara Shepard

A scary and exciting book that will give you an obsession of just wanting more. In “The Lying Game” by Sara Shepard, Sutton Mercer is a teen that has it all, a loving adoption family, beauty, alpha status, and great friends (or so she thought.) After being tormented years by her foster families, Emma, Sutton’s twin sister, has found Sutton online and contacted her, sure enough she heard back, but it wasn’t from who she thought. As Emma takes the trip to Sutton’s home like she was told to do in order to meet her Sutton, she isn’t aware that her sister is missing until she has already stepped foot into her life. Now being tormented by Sutton’s killer, Emma must enter a whole new world as Sutton and act like she’s known it her whole life; meanwhile trying to find out what happened to her sister, and who was involved. A thriller where no one can be trusted, not even your own family. You will not put down this book from the first page; I promise you will fall in love with it the minute you start.

Harebelle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This was very well written! You made me want to read the book!