Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter | Teen Ink

Warriors: Into the Wild by Erin Hunter

By Moonstream BRONZE, Old Bride, NJ, New Jersey
Moonstream BRONZE, Old Bride, NJ, New Jersey

The first book out of a best-selling series. Into the Wild starts out with an introduction of the four, wild cat clans. ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, and ShadowClan. In the mist of a war between all the clans, Rusty, an ordinary house-cat, joins ThunderClan. I felt the book gave great detail, every scene I felt like I was there, among the Clan cats themselves. I also met some of my favorite characters in that book, too. The cover is painted beautifully, and the story is just marvelous. I suggest reading this book, before you read any other warriors book, since it might get confusing. But otherwise, this is a great read. Rusty is taunted by other cats for his background. Being a "kitty-pet", the other cats think of him as soft, and spoiled. But the truth is, Rusty is more than a regular cat. His heart is full of warmth and understanding. The author paints the cats just like humans. With emotions and a hint of human-like actions. If you're a cat lover, nature lover, fantasy freak or etc, you'll love this book and get hooked!