Fallen by Lauren Kate

Fallen was a really suspenseful book. It includes all aspects of a good romance novel. But it also includes a bit of dark humor. Luce is a girl sent to reform school after getting accused of killing her boyfriend.

In the school however she is inexplicably drawn to a boy named Daniel. As the story progresses she learns more of her mysterious past. And is drawn even closer to Daniel. She finds out that there is a war going on between Heaven and Hell. She is caught right in the middle of it. I loved the way Kate pieced together the story and wrote a timeless love story of lovers who couldn't be together find a way.

prettylittlewriter said...
I completely agree with your review, I am on Torment. I also just found out that she is making a fourth one called Rapture coming out in Spring 2012. Very good review.

LovelyMiss This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I read all three books and they were amazing I loved them!:) after reading the book fallen I do think you should have added some more of your thoughts on your review for book but over all I read the book because I read your review and I thought it sounded interesting and once I did I then downloaded the 2nd and 3rd book and I'm really excited for the last book!:) very nice review!:D

prettylittlewriter replied...
Also, I heard that that she is writing a fourth one called Rapture coming out in Spring 2012. 

eMiLyP said...
Jul. 27, 2011 at 7:07 am
I read all of the books and LOVED them! Your review was good but you could elaborate a little more to really express how you feel about it. It was still good though! : )

EmptySoul said...

I've read Fallen, it was ok, but I couldn't even finish Torment, it was so childish and lame. It just screams young adult.

Try making your next review a little longer. Reviews are all about detailed.

writerfreak21231 said...
I red all of the books so far and LOVED it!!! I would defintely recomend this book to people who love romance novels. Great job with the review!!! :)(:

Alon_Freevoice said...
Jul. 23, 2011 at 12:34 am
The summary is alluring but somehow, this review seems incomplete.