Life As We Knew It by Susan Beth Pfeffer

In this book the main character Miranda faces dramatic changes when the moon is knocked out of orbit by a meteorite. Tsunamis, storms, and huge weather changes are happening because the effect the moon has on them. Miranda and her family are trying to survive a world in crisis.

This book is amazing. It kept me interested and I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next. The author made me think about life differently. The way my life is now is way easier than the life that Miranda is now living. This is compelling and you'll love it. It will leave u wanting more. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.
p.s. there's two sequels but I haven't read them yet

PaRaNoRmAl627This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 10:51 am:
I saw this book at the library the other day :D I agree with what CarrieAnn said. I think to make it seem more professional you might want to make sure your tone is a bit more formal. But I do think that someone who was thinking about reading this might pick it up after reading your review. You didn't give anything away, you gave a little bit of a synopsis, and you still managed to keep it short, sweet and to the point. Good job! :)

musicispassion replied...
Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:39 pm :
thank you i know this was my first review and i have more coming :P

CarrieAnn13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:25 pm:

Okay, I have a few criticisms.

1.  The 'p.s.' part.  It's kind of unprofessional.  You might want to move it down a line and don't put the p.s. there.

2.  "It will leave u wanting more."  Watch your textese.

3.  You have plenty of opinion, but you should probably summarize the book a bit more.

musicispassion replied...
Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:28 pm :
sorry this was the first review i've done and i submitted to more i'll try to improve and i didn't even realize that i put u instead of you funny that i did a texting thing when i don't even have a phone thanks for the advice :P