The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan

The Red Pyramid is a book by one of my favorite authors Rick Riordan. He wrote many good books like the Percy Jackson series, but he finished that series, now he is forming a new series called the Kane Chronicles and The Red Pyramid is the first book in that series. His books and especially this one is mainly about adventure, action, and some romance. It has good and evil, hatred to love, magical powers to mortality, gods and goddess to magicians and mortals it basically has everything I love in a book. Rick Riordan is an awesome author with wonderful details in the book. He even put some funny parts that everyone can relate to. The Red Pyramid and the second book of the series The Throne of Fire are endless adventures not just for Carter and Sadie, the two main characters, but for us all.

Jessi1 said...
Good job! But maybe you should try making it a bit longer, checking over the spelling once more (just a bit) and making your tone sound a little more professional. Love the ending :) Overall- great review, and you say this is your first??? :)