Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment is one of the best books out there. This book will have you perched on the edge of your seat, asking, “What will Max do next?”
When reading this book I was first ensnared by Max's sharp wit, profound sarcasm and her amazing ability. Max can fly. She is one of the many experiments of a horrifying place, named only as “The School”. At The School she was tested on along with her pack: Fang, Izzy, Nudge, Gasman, and sweet little Angel.
They were freed of The School years earlier, but now the dreaded “Erasers” are hunting them. At the start of the story Max and the others are comfortable, living without parental guidance, safe and happy. This does not last long and within the first chapter the Erasers find them and the fighting begins. Time and time again they narrowly avoid being captured or even killed by the Erasers, each incident more hazardous then the next.
Max must use her super human strength, wings and most importantly her mind to save her pack from being forced back into the life of a test animal. I fell in love with Max for her daring, do-it-yourself attitude and her persistence to survive. This is a wonderful book for realistic fiction lovers everywhere, and I highly advise you to start the adventure soon.

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

brittanycastellanos said...

James Patterson’s Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment tells the captivating, action-packed story of six kids, created by scientists, living on their own while struggling to hide their identity from the world. On the first page of the novel, the protagonist, Max, gives the reader specific orders; “Do not put this book down” (Patterson 1). Patterson makes it inevitable for the reader to ignore Max’s command by creating a fascinating novel filled with riveting adven... (more »)