Barack Obama by Stephen Krensky | Teen Ink

Barack Obama by Stephen Krensky

Barack Obama by Stephen Krensky was one of the greatest biography I had read so far. I thought it everything he went through has made him the man he is today. In the begin it took show talking about him. In the first chapter it was tell me President Kennedy just made it as the president. Then started telling me how it was a new generation for Americans.
In the middle of the first chapter it tells how is dad Barack Sr. was very intelligent from Kenyan. He was the first African American to go to Ohio University, and that’s how he meets Ann Dunham, Barack Jr.’ s mother. Her parents was very open minded that they we’re dating, after a few months they got married. Then had a Barack Obama Jr.
It was a happy family until Barack Sr. was offered a graduate work at Harvard University in Cambridge. After a few months Ann meets Lolo Soetoro a visiting student from Indonesians.
Then Lolo and Ann got married, and Barry didn’t mind because he like Lolo. Lolo got unhappy news and had to moved back to Indonesians and Ann moved with him.
Indonesians was a experience for him and his mother. Barry loved Indonesians he enjoyed the new foods like dog meat, snake meat, and roasted grasshopper.
‘One day soon, Lolo promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share.’ Said Barry. Lolo loved Barry like a son, and one day Barry came home with a lump on his head. Lolo taught him to fight so he can defined himself, and Barry’s mother had a baby she named her Maya.
As I read the book I really enjoyed reading about his life, and really see were he comes from. He really is a regular person like anyone else like his parents had a divorced, I’ll recommend this book to anyone how like read about his life or just want to read a good book.

this book was really good. I love this book.