Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

This vampire series is about a girl named Raven, who wants to become a vampire when she grows up. New people from Romania come to town and everybody is curious to know who they are and what they are doing there. Raven finds out that the people who come to town are vampires. When she meets Alexander Sterling she starts to fall in love with him but they can only see each other at night. Alexander's nemesis, Jaggar, comes to town and tries to win over Raven because Alexander would marry his sister, Luna. Alexander doesn't want Raven to get caught in the middle so he pretends to turn Raven into a vampire so that Jaggar doesn't turn Raven into one himself. Not knowing what will happen next; this book series will keep you at the edge of your seat wondering what will happen next as you turn the page.

Vampire rocks said...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 9:59 am:
I love the vampire kisses series it is awesome I am going 2 read the whole series you shoul write more books like the vampire series!

Bridgeyy said...
Apr. 27, 2011 at 7:46 am:
i love this series because the author really kept to the old myths about vampires. its a good series, i just bought 3 of the books. 

Jacobk said...
"New People from Romania come to town and everybody is curiouds to know who they are." I agree but, you need to tell who those people are. Also, Use a different word than New people.
"Alexander's nemesis, Jaggar comes to town and tries to win over Raven beacuse Alexlander would marry Jaggars's sister Luan." I agree with that part but, you left out a lot of detail like... Alexander's family promised to Jaggar's family that he would marry Lune. Lune w... (more »)