Michael Jordan: a Biography by Bill Gutman | Teen Ink

Michael Jordan: a Biography by Bill Gutman

By Noah Toops BRONZE, Charelston, WV, West Virginia
Noah Toops BRONZE, Charelston, WV, West Virginia

Michael Jordan played 667 games scored 21,541 points and averaged 32.2 points per game the highest in NBA history that is an amazing career in basketball I think. In most people minds including mine he is the best basketball player of all time and this book takes you through some of his personal life struggles and some of his high points in his life. One of the tragedy that happened to him was his dad was murdered on the street which caused him to want to play baseball. He then retired from the game of basketball which shocked the world and shocked it more by going into baseball. Those are just some of his struggles through his very interesting life.
In his high school life he got cut from his basketball team which inspired him to work even harder at basketball to be the best and his star quality began to show. He was soon receiving scholarships from many schools but he would choose the University of North Carolina. There he would become the star he knew he was capable to be. He showed when he hit the game winner of the national championship as time expired. He went on to win two college player of the years and went on to the NBA and was drafted by the Chicago Bulls.

Heat6 BRONZE said...
on Aug. 25 2012 at 12:40 am
Heat6 BRONZE, Reno, Nevada
Despite a few grammatical errors, this was an informative review.