Stori Telling by Tori Spelling | Teen Ink

Stori Telling by Tori Spelling

By Katie_Elkview2011 BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
Katie_Elkview2011 BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia

" got an enemy ? Good that means you stood up for something you believe in"- Eminem

STORI Telling Spelling, Tori California: Simon Spotlight Entertainment 2008. 271 pages.

Stori Telling by Tori Spelling was copy righted in 2008; published by Simon Spotlight Entertainment is an autobiography written by Tori. The book is written in first person point of view. The theme or message about life is don’t rush; take it one step at a time. The audience is mainly fans or those who wish to know more about Tori, Aaron, Randy or her mother. It tells her side of the story.
Tori Spelling is a successful actress, mother, and wife. It was not always this way. This book covers her as a child, teenage. As a child she had the most extravagant things such as; custom made costumes, custom made outfits, big birthday parties, and once an ice chipper made white Christmas! Talking about living on the high hog! In her teenage years, she began to work on her father, Aaron Spelling, new show 90210. She had a small role of Donna, a shy girl in the show. Her father landed her in roles in many more of his shows later on.
She tells of the publicity and how she had an abusive (verbally) boyfriend named Nick. She finally was able to get rid of him and she met Charlie, her first husband. They were together a year; then she went to Otwatta, Canada for a movie opportunity and met Dean, the love of her entire life. They both left their spouses for one another. They had a private wedding.
When her father died Tori and her mother started a publicity war! It was over the top. Dean and Tori handled it well, and later found out Tori was pregnant with Liam. “It was the happiest moment even better than our wedding” – Tori Spelling. They all worked on their relationship, it remained pretty vicious though. Tori is now a wonderful actress, and a full time wife and mother. She lives in California with her husband and child Liam.
Opinion time! I found this book to be poorly organized but still quite good. It has good facts and made me gain respect for the young mother. She has been through a lot that I would have never guessed. She is a well respectable person, and a good author. She tells her story well, and I would recommend this book to any fan or someone looking for a good drama story. I highly recommend this book.