Project Princess by Meg Cabot | Teen Ink

Project Princess by Meg Cabot

By SherliaGill BRONZE, Gastonia, North Carolina
SherliaGill BRONZE, Gastonia, North Carolina

Project Princess, By Meg Cabot, division of Harper Collins Publishers Inc., 2003, 0-329-34560-5,. While reading this book you can learn that once you try something new you would like it. A princess named Mia was taking a class trip during spring break to help the homeless. They would be camping out in the woods where they would be building houses for the homeless. Yes, I know what you are thinking, why is a princess spending her spring break time outside in the woods. Mia thought it would be a great idea to spend time with her boyfriend but help out the homeless. It didn’t take her long to realize that helping others would be such hard work. I’m glad she was going for a great cause because that’s something good to do. Mia was not only a princess but she was just like everyone else. The great part about this book was while reading it you can actually picture what was going on. I think the author Meg Cabot did a very great job. She is a #1 New York Times Best-Selling Author. At first I thought it was just a whole bunch of diaries that was put together but it really tells a great story. If you read this book I shall say that you would want to read more of Meg Cabot books for now on. What I like about this book is that how it’s set up into diaries. It has a lot of imagery into the book. Reading this book you will learn that just because you are a princess or famous star you can do what everyone else does outside the famous world.