The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown | Teen Ink

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

By Eric7 BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington
Eric7 BRONZE, Vancouver, Washington

The Lost Symbol Book Review

If you enjoy page by page thrilling action, interesting concepts, and ancient mysteries, then this book is the book for you. Reading is not one of my preferable hobbies, but this book helped change my perspective. Another attribute to reading this book you get to experience exhilarating writing from an amazing Author, Dan Brown. Dan Brown is also the author if the award winning book “The Da Vinci Code” and “Angels and Demons”. Both of these books became popular movies and I think “The Lost Symbol” has the same chance.

“The Lost Symbol” starts out with a college professor and a symbol expert, Robert Langdon, gets called to Washington D.C. The person calling him was supposedly one of his friends, Peter Soloman, receptionists. The receptionist tells Langdon that Peter wants him to go to go to the Capitol Building in D.C. to deliver a lecture for the people about symbols. When Langdon arrives he is surprised that no one in the building is aware that there is suppose to be a lecture tonight. When Langdon walks into the Rotunda room, he is immediately horrified. Peter’s severed hand is placed in the middle of the room with his index finger pointing at the ceiling. Only seconds later the receptionist calls again, explaining to him that he has to decipher an ancient Masonic Pyramid whom Langdon not knowingly has this pyramid to save his friend, Peter. This pyramid when deciphered shows the way to ancient mystery’s or The Lost Word.
That’s as far as I’m going to go, to find out what happens to Langdon, Peter, the pyramid, and this mysterious receptionist you will have to read this book. I can guarantee you that the ending will shell shock you and leave you speechless in a good and unimaginable way.

on May. 29 2011 at 1:18 am
Wildflower30 SILVER, Kolkata, Other

Create your own sayings, for only then do they make sense most. ---- Me

Oh, my God!
I am currently reading this book and I am MESMERIZED! And THAT is an understatement. 
:D