The Diary Of The Young Girl by Anne Frank

Nothing is more terrible for any one of us to watch their friends and family killed in terrible war.Nothing is more sad then to see their lovely mother land turn in to heap of stones.I understand it after reading this book'THE DIARY OF THE YOUNG GIRL'.

Anne Franck,13 years old girl explains the painful part of the war in this book.She and her family
lived secretly for some years during world war two to escape from the Nazi forces.On her 13th birthday Anne received a diary from her Father Otto frank.But shortly then war started.Anne and her family hurried off to their new home where they would be hiding from the Jews
because Nazi forces are searching for Jews.Anne frank began to write about the painful days she spent in that secrete house.Anne family was accompanied by another family which contains Hermann,Auguste and 16 years old boy Peter.I really stunned and depressed after i finish read the book.she described about the pain and loneliness she
felt by the specially the pain of one teenager.When i read the book i feels Anne was talking to me really just like brother and sister.

Second world war costs many things including the life of two innocent girl Anne frank and her older sister Margot.her family was arrested by Jews in August 4,1944.Racist Jews send them to punishment barracks for hard labour.There Anne met her school friend named Lies.They talked about the old golden days in school and about the present war days,which was really touching
.In march 1945 typhus epidemic disease spread over the camps and both Anne and her older sister Margot died due to the hard work and unsanitary condition of camp as well as by this disease.

My favourite part of this novel is about how Anne expressed her feeling in innocent way.In Monday,9 November 1942,she wrote in her diary,'This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.''Another part is Anne talked to her friend
Peter about lonely feelings.she wrote,'Oh, Peter, if only I could help you,if only you would let me! Together we could drive away your loneliness and mine!".I feels all
the teenagers in third world have to read this book to know the terrible things of war.

This books helps me to understand the fact that,'life will not be always fair'.A lot of obstacles are thee,hills thee to climb,oceans thee to swim.As a teenager ever i will forgot the feelings of young girl Anne.In many ways she encouraged me to fight in the war of my peaceful life.

JesusandHisLawyers said...
Mar. 6, 2014 at 1:02 am
Oh gosh, am I really going to sit here and criticize a book written by a teenage girl attemping to survive Nazis?

Heck yes I am. This book is forgettable, at best. Annoying and grating at worst. If we look at this book as if it's fictional, or partially fictional (which it most likely is), it becomes obvious that almost everybody overlooks a few glaring flaws. Like how repetitive it is. Like how annoying optomistic Anne is. Like how boring the book becomes. Like how ... (more »)

shay89 said...
May 21, 2011 at 8:57 am
I finshed reading this book,so sad as well as thoughtful book........what u felt when u read the part anne use to tell about her fear of nazi?

praveenadamrockandroll replied...
Really if i have to say,i feels so terrible like i that i was caught by nazi forces

mikey2378 said...
Nice summery,i'm glad teenagers like u have intrest to read this kinda good books.......really this is a nicest book i ever red....

praveenadamrockandroll replied...
Thanks.........i like to read this kinda books(:

iluvtaylor said...
May 17, 2011 at 7:18 am
Nice summery....,seems this much be touching as well as wonderful book...good job dude

praveenadamrockandroll replied...
Thanks...                        

adampravenrockandroll said...
I did not hate Germans,but i am telling true only....what the Germans did