"The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian" | Teen Ink

"The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian"

By Josh Mason BRONZE, Parkersburg, West Virginia
Josh Mason BRONZE, Parkersburg, West Virginia

"The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian" is a great book for readers of all ages. I have read all 7 of the Narnia books and this one is my favorite. This book might actually be the best book I have ever read in my opinion. "The Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian" is about a young prince you is informed by a man named Dr. Cornelius that someone is trying to kill him and take his spot as future king. Prince Caspian, who loves tales of "Old Narnia" even though he is told it is not real, then runs away into the woods and finds several "Old Narnians". Prince Caspian and the "Old Narnians" soon decide matters are out of hand and find the horn that once belonged to past queen, Susan. They are told that the horn has magical powers and could possibly bring High King peter, King Edmond, Queen Susan, and Queen Lucy back from the past or maybe even Aslan himself who is the creator of Narnia. They soon blow the horn and find it did both. After they all arrive in the same place there are many epic wars and finger nail biting battles. The "Old Narnians" with the help of Peter, Susan, Lucy, Edmond, and Aslan win Narnia back and have peace once more. I recommend this book to all readers but I must warn you, you will sometimes read for hours because of the intriguing action and excitement. If you would like to read this book you should also read the other Narnia books in order to fully understand what is happening. I do hope you will read and enjoy this book.