Raise the Titanic by Clive Cussler | Teen Ink

Raise the Titanic by Clive Cussler

May 4, 2011
By Chris Rizer BRONZE, Hartford, West Virginia
Chris Rizer BRONZE, Hartford, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Book title and author: Raise The Titanic – Clive Cussler
Title of review: Awesome Book!
Number of stars (1 to 5): 4.6

Introduction
In my opinion, Raise the Titanic is one of Clive Cussler’s greatest books. This book is full of action and mystery. Hopefully this review will persuade you to read this great book.
Description and summary of main points
In this book Dirk Pitt battles spies, raises the Titanic, and helps get a national defense program started. Throughout the book Dirk Pitt raises the Titanic while the Russian spies, Silver and Gold, sabotage the attempts. Finally, it has been raised and the Russians try to take the ship over during a hurricane. Dirk Pitt wins in the end and they get the ship to New York. Soon they discover that the material they need is not there. Will they find it? Where could it be? Could the log of the dead miners be a clue? Read the book and find out.
Evaluation
The reasons that I think that this is the best book ever is that it is full of action. I have already gave some stuff away so I won’t say anymore but it is awesome. The New York Times said, “This book is full of action and intrigue. Cussler fans won’t be disappointed.” I don’t think that any other book in the same genre as this come close to Raise The Titanic.
Conclusion
So, in my opinion, yes, this is one of the best books ever. My point throughout this review is that you should read this book. It is full of action. It is full of mystery and intrigue. You should read it the first chance you get.
Your final review
My final review of this book is that, overall, this is a really great book!


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This article has 0 comments.