After Ever After | Teen Ink

After Ever After

By wahama2015 BRONZE, West Columbia, West Virginia
wahama2015 BRONZE, West Columbia, West Virginia

"Life isnt about the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away." (:

Book Review Outline
Book title and author: After Ever After by: Jordan Sonnenblick
Title of review: Title
Number of stars (1 to 5): 5

Introduction
My book is named After Ever After. It is a really, really, great book. I read it this year for a reading class. I would highly recommend the book to anyone.
Description and summary of main points

It is about this boy named Jeffery Alper. When he was littler her had cancer. Now he is older and is in remission. It’s the first day of 8th grade and he’s in class trying to do his bell ringer when a new stipend comes in the room. His name is Tad and he had cancer as well. Jeffery introduces himself and says that he was a former cancer patient himself. Tad gets upset with him though. By the end of the year they are great friends. I don’t want to ruin the whole book for you so you will just have t o read it yourself.
Evaluation
I thought it was an amazing book. I loved it and I would recommend it to anyone!
Conclusion
The book is about a boy who had cancer but is now back school. He meets a boy in his class 8th grade year that also had cancer and they become good friends. I love the book and I think that everyone should read it because it is my all time favorite book.
Your final review
I recommend the book to anyone who is interested in it because it was a really great book.

It was a really good book.