Ever More by Alyson Noel | Teen Ink

Ever More by Alyson Noel

May 3, 2011
By RebaNellMcentire BRONZE, New Haven, West Virginia
RebaNellMcentire BRONZE, New Haven, West Virginia
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Be differant, stand out, and work your butt off."- Reba Mcentire


Number of stars (1 to 5): 5

Introduction: A 16 year old girl named ever was in a terrible accident that resulted in the death of her two parents and little sister riley. And now she lives with her Aunt in Calie.

Description and summary of main points: A 16 year old girl named Ever was in a terrible accident that killed her parents and little sister riley, and now she can’t help think it’s all her fault and she wonderers what it would have been like if they survived and she would just have a normal life. And now people say she has “A Gift”.

Evaluation: I like the book it has suspense to it and once you pick up the book you don’t ever want to put it down. It’s amazing and it’s full of mystery.

Conclusion: This book is a mystery book that keeps you wanting more and more each time you read it, and it’s basically about a 16 year old girl who was in a horrible accident, and her parents and little sister riley died. And only she survived but now she can see her dead sister and here and see people’s thoughts. And she lives with her Aunt, and goes to a new High School with new people and new friends Haven and Miles and this new guy Daemon Augusta. And an arch enemy Stacie a.

Your final review: The book is a mystery book and it deals with dead people and seeing peoples thoughts and knowing things are going to happen before any else knows it will happen.